How long to get a refund

$200 cheaper? Are you sure? That seems like an extreme price difference, the likes of which I've never seen reported on here.

That would be a $28/day drop in price. Are you sure you're not looking at a price that says something like $72/day, 50% off, and you're thinking that it's 50% off of the $72, when in reality the $72 is the price after the 50% was already factored in?

2 minutes ago, bretts173 said:

How do you know how long his cruise is. And maybe it is for 2 people. 

I cancelled and rebooked about a month ago and it took about 5 days.

That's true, I'm just making sure he knows how to calculate the cost before he cancels a package that may be a better deal. People have reported doing that before, and ended up Re-buying their drink package at a higher price. 

Still - even if he's on a 14 day cruise, that's a $14/day price drop, which still seems like a lot. Maybe he's on the world cruise though. My guess is he's not but we'll see. 

27 minutes ago, ARandomTraveler said:

$200 cheaper? Are you sure? That seems like an extreme price difference, the likes of which I've never seen reported on here.

That would be a $28/day drop in price. Are you sure you're not looking at a price that says something like $72/day, 50% off, and you're thinking that it's 50% off of the $72, when in reality the $72 is the price after the 50% was already factored in?

Its a 4 day cruise for 2 people. Im not sure what the deal was when i bought but it was about 945 in total. The new deal is 98 a day per person. So about 160 bucks 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Cruisingrampy said:

Its a 4 day cruise for 2 people. Im not sure what the deal was when i bought but it was about 945 in total. The new deal is 98 a day per person. So about 160 bucks 

Dang that's expensive, $945 for 2 people is about $118/day. $98/day seems really high too, but for only 4 days, not nearly as bad as if it was 7. 

You should get your money back within 10 days give or take. 

*Edited to add that at $945 total, assuming that included the 18%, that ends up being $118/day with the 18% (or $100/day without the 18%). 

If the $98 new price does not include the 18%, then you're really only saving $2/day per person, rather than $20/day, which is only and $16 total savings. Make sure you're comparing prices that either both include the 18%, or don't include it. 

Edited by ARandomTraveler

Just now, ARandomTraveler said:

Dang that's expensive, $945 for 2 people is about $118/day. $98/day seems really high too, but for only 4 days, not nearly as bad as if it was 7. 

You should get your money back within 10 days give or take. 

Its canadian dollars so.thats probbably why haha