BEER CANS OR BOTTLES?

We sail on Wonder next month and I'm wondering if the pool bars serve beer in cans or bottles?  I know they will put the beer in plastic cups, but I have a really nice stainless steel insulated beer bottle holder that I have used in the past while on deck.  It will hold most beer bottles glass or aluminum.  I just saw a video where they were serving Red Stripe in a can, which is fine as the normal bottle won't fit in my holder anyway.  In July on Navigator they were serving Bud in the aluminum bottles, which do fit, except I forgot to take my holder.      

23 minutes ago, ATSEAMYLIFE said:

We sail on Wonder next month and I'm wondering if the pool bars serve beer in cans or bottles?  I know they will put the beer in plastic cups, but I have a really nice stainless steel insulated beer bottle holder that I have used in the past while on deck.  It will hold most beer bottles glass or aluminum.  I just saw a video where they were serving Red Stripe in a can, which is fine as the normal bottle won't fit in my holder anyway.  In July on Navigator they were serving Bud in the aluminum bottles, which do fit, except I forgot to take my holder.      

It can vary sailing to sailing and even bar to bar on the same ship.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Mum2Mercury said:

We saw both on our recent cruise ... as well as draft.  It varies from bar to bar.

Thanks, I avoid draft on deck as it gets hot to quick.  I have found the pool deck bars to be pretty consistent with what they have in bottles and cans.  Can you believe I had to tell the bartender how to make a Black & Tan in the pub on Navigator OTS in July?  Two bartenders in a pub and neither one had heard of a B&T.