Joy Cabin 8140

phillygwm

I just booked a cruise and I had the presence of mind to look at the deck above where I'd be, which seems fine.  I DIDN'T look at the deck below, which is the Joy Theater.  I'm wondering about bleedover noise.  I don't really mind the shows themselves; Those are over before 11:00 and if I'm even in my room during those times, I'm probably not trying to sleep.  But I'm wondering about other times.  Rehearsals?  Other events?  Should I be concerned?

1 hour ago, Embecca said:

Just came off the Joy, we were in 8148. We thought it was the perfect location.  Very quiet, but convenient to everything we needed. We never heard any noise from the theater.

Thanks.  I just came off the Joy as well, but was up on 15.  I thought I'd be spending a lot of time int he Observation Lounge, as I did on the Bliss.  But there's not a sit-down bar on the Joy so I usually went elsewhere. 15 wasn't bad but I probably spent more time on 8 than any other deck, between the restaurants, District Brew House and A List.  I would have spent a lot of time in The Cellars as well but it never seemed to be open, except for tastings etc.  Your comments put me at ease!

Edited by phillygwm