Aquamar price increase on Nov. 11, 2022 onboard Marina

slw207693

2 minutes ago, ORV said:

I was looking at the the Spa 1 sheet and it seems the Massage prices are for Couples Massage. I wonder if there is another sheet for individuals, or if it's half of that price? Or maybe massages are for couples only, but surely that couldn't be right. 

Or maybe I'm reading it wrong and the right side under massage therapies is the individual price? 

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, ORV said:

I was looking at the the Spa 1 sheet and it seems the Massage prices are for Couples Massage. I wonder if there is another sheet for individuals, or if it's half of that price? Or maybe massages are for couples only, but surely that couldn't be right. 

In Spa1, the left column has couples massage prices and the right column has the new IMHO exorbitant prices for individual massages - 50 minute Swedish $199, 50 minute deep tissue $229, etc.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
On 11/9/2022 at 9:49 AM, slw207693 said:

If you though Aquamar prices were expensive before, on Nov. 11, 2022 there will be a major price increase, at least on Marina

all prices are without added 18% gratuity

Examples:   Deep tissue massage - 50 minutes. Currently: $179   New: $229

Swedish massage - 50 minute  Currently: $149  New:  $199

A couples 50 minute massage was $279 and new price is $399

50 minute Facials went from $199 to $229

My favorite shampoo and blow out (3 session bundle) was $129 and now will be $189 😡

A single wash and blow out was from $49 and now from $79

Fire and Ice manicure/pedicure combined was $139 and will be $169

Exotic hand ritual and sole delight pedicure was $129 and will be $149

Classic manicure and pedicure was $99 and now will be $129

shellac add on for hands and feet stayed the same $30

Gentleman’s haircut and style was $45 and will be $49.     Beard and neck trim went from $19 to $29

Let me know if you have a specific service you’d like quoted

That is a ridiculous increase!!!

On 11/10/2022 at 9:48 AM, ORV said:

I just went back and looked at a couple of old invoices. In Sept of 2019 we got $230 each Spa credit, I was wrong on the $260 amount, but close. I believe it changed in November of 2019 and there was a window there where Gold and up didn't get anything. We took a cruise in Dec of 2019 that we didn't receive anything. At some point they reinstated it with a new amount of $150 per person. 

When was your last cruise that you got $150 on? Edit,( don't seem to be tracking this morning)

PS, I don't think they allow you to buy products anymore. I just confirmed that with Teresa, she asked them about that in Sept. 

ORV, I was on same sailing as you Serpt 2019, it was our "free" cruise. Our Spa credit was $150 each. Never had we had more than that. Interesting. Hello BTW  Deb

• Like 1