NCL Jewel - Club Balcony (MA)

me_phisto

Hello fellow cruisers,

I am booked in a Club Balcony on NCL Jewel (11058) on Deck 11 - based on the deckplan showers should be located straight above on Deck 12 which shouldn't be noisy at all?!

Has anyone stayed in this area?

Another option would be at the rear location (11630) below La Cucina Restaurant - do you think this would be a better option in terms of noise?

Thank you,

Dominik

Edited by me_phisto

• me_phisto changed the title to NCL Jewel - Club Balcony (MA)
33 minutes ago, me_phisto said:

Hello fellow cruisers,

I am booked in a Club Balcony on NCL Jewel (11058) on Deck 11 - based on the deckplan showers should be located straight above on Deck 12 which shouldn't be noisy at all?!

Has anyone stayed in this area?

Another option would be at the rear location (11630) below La Cucina Restaurant - do you think this would be a better option in terms of noise?

Thank you,

Dominik

11058 is below the restrooms on deck 12.  11630 is below the Great Outdoors. I personally would not choose 11058, as the sound of people constantly flushing the toilets would drive me nuts! You can go to a site called "cruise deck plans" and see your floor layout in-between the floors above and below. Prime spots are port forward of the fitness center, or starboard under the spa, library, card room, and photo room. Or the aft mini-suites.

11630 is under La Cucina, not the Great Outdoors.

We did an Alaska cruise on the Jewel in 2019.  Our party had 3 mini-suites (now Club Balcony) and a 2BR suite, all on Deck 11.  One mini was 11628  (next door to 11630, under La Cucina) and the two others were aft-facing (11154,11156) under the Great Outdoors.  The 2BR was 11012, under the Library.  Nobody experienced any noise issues.  

• 2 weeks later...