Ocean Suite allowed to use Havana pool?

cooltj

Hi Everyone,

I am thinking of booking the Panorama for April and undecided on whether to book a Havana Cabana or a suite? I thought I remember my PVP telling me all suites have access to the Havana pool? Is this true? or only the Grand Suites? Any good feedback on Havana Cabana?  My wife loves taking baths and I am leaning towards the suites.

Thanks for the help.

23 minutes ago, gopackgo21 said:

We have had ocean suites on Panorama and Vista and never received access to the Havana areas. 

Thank you for the reply... I had a feeling that would be the case. Didn't make sense to me if all suites had access to Havana area pool.

Those who book grand suites do have access to the havana area. 

"Exclusive Access to the Havana Pool Area 
Guests in Grand Suites on board the Carnival Horizon, Carnival Panorama and Carnival Vista may take advantage of our exclusive Havana experience, which features a beautiful lanai, pool and hot tub spa. To utilize the amenities, guests must be 12 years of age or older. Suite guests will receive wristbands, delivered to their stateroom to wear when taking advantage of the exclusive daytime and nighttime access to the outdoor Havana area."

https://help.goccl.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/3593/~/suite-amenities-and-perks  

• Like 2

Thank you, I saw the same page but, it was posted 2019. Since I remembered my PVP mentioning if I got a suite than I could use the pool. Guess she forgot to mention about the Grand Suite. I think we are going to splurge and book the Grand Suite!! I think my wife will love the room plus, we have not been on a cruise for 4 or so years...

thanks