Terrace Cafe on Marina

heidik

It's been 10 years since I've been on Oceania.....Does the Terrace Cafe still close down at 9pm with no evening activity?   I will be below it, nearer the elevators.  I don't mind early morning noise - but am wondering about the evenings?    Has anyone been in a PH-2 under the Terrace Cafe that can share their experience with noise?  Thank you!

Edited by heidik

Sunlover12

If you are in 11063, MOVE!!! The Deck Plan drawings on line are not accurate. There is a doorway that constantly opens/closes with kitchen staff  early a.m. (2:00) for hours as it leads to the lobby entrance into the back of the Waves Grill. It was not really an issue at night but my wife could only take it two nights and was in tears and they were able to move us forward. We had it on Riviera last year it was awful.  On the Port side it is 11060 and we did not hear about any issues there but know the Starboard side is bad. 

we will be on Marina in March and moved to Deck 10, staterooms above and below us. 
good luck,

Mauibabes

Just to be certain, call O or have your TA call and check on the negative remarks for 11070 to see if there were noise complaints.  Port side I think you will have some noise but not the amount we had as our front door was only 10 Steps from the elevator. Being right under the Starboard entrance into the Terrace Cafe and the sliding door to the Waves entrance was a recipe for disaster.  
Enjoy. Mauibabes