Magnetic Ceiling?

SuzieQ521

Hello:

Somewhat of a strange question, but does the Bliss have a magnetic ceiling?

We have a family balcony where our young son will be sleeping on the sofa bed; he is generally a light sleeper and is not used to sleeping in the same room as us; so I was wondering if it was possible to get some magnetic hooks to put on the ceiling and then hang a lightweight curtain, to somewhat make a room divider? I don't believe that the Bliss has any type of divider between the sofa and beds.

Thanks!

Yes the ceilings are magnetic.  These hooks work great and then use curtain panels with grommets. I shopped the clearance curtain panels at Kohl's (in store and online) for cheap ones.  Bought room darkening/blackout panels in 52w X 84l.  2 panels worked great!  Order 2 sets of the hooks.   Used 16 or 18 hooks.118045275_Screenshot_20220726-131525_SamsungInternet.thumb.jpg.a9979a51e0c86a7b39e335a6cb08f0b0.jpg

Another tip for buying the curtain panels.  On Kohl's website, search curtains (then I chose blackout panels), filter by "price low to high".  Be sure to click on each color available as some colors are marked down more.  If I were ordering right now, these are available.

Screenshot_20221113-185145_Kohls.jpg

• Like 1