I'm Really Trying to Be Patient But....

tutumomickey

6 hours ago, donaldsc said:

It wasn't the fault of your TA that this problem is happening and it also seems that she is trying to fix it.  Why are you going to punish her on the rebooking.  Do you really think that you would be better off it you had booked directly on the Princess site?

DON 

I wasn't going to 'punish' my TA. I was going to transfer the booking back if I had to. And Yes,  of 988.00 was better off. Also, she suggested I cancel and book it myself. As it turned out, two Princess reps had given her bad info and with the direction of the knowledgeable rep, she was able to handle the rebooking.

7 hours ago, Shelly97060 said:

The Medallion database can take 24 hours for the old booking number to be removed and replaced by the new booking number. Once the system updates over night the new booking should be reflected in the app. 

thanks for letting us all know how things worked out with the gift cards.  Glad you got it sorted out! 

We waited over 48 hours before trying the Medallion app. They have now ' opened a ticket' to resolve the issue.