You are looking LIVE... Mardi Gras 11/19 Thanksgiving

TxTeach79

I  am loving your review!  I feel like I am reliving our trip on the Mardi Gras but also learning so much that I didn't know!  Also, regarding Serenity---it was strangely windy when we were on it too.  It is like a wind tunnel in that area.  And, no one was in the pool either--just people shoulder to shoulder sitting around the pool the ENTIRE time.  I went in to cool off one time and felt so strange!  

And the elevator situation--it was a mess on our sailing.  That is one big fail on this ship I think.  

Keep up the posts as your week goes on!

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, cruisebarbie said:

I  am loving your review!  I feel like I am reliving our trip on the Mardi Gras but also learning so much that I didn't know!  Also, regarding Serenity---it was strangely windy when we were on it too.  It is like a wind tunnel in that area.  And, no one was in the pool either--just people shoulder to shoulder sitting around the pool the ENTIRE time.  I went in to cool off one time and felt so strange!  

And the elevator situation--it was a mess on our sailing.  That is one big fail on this ship I think.  

omg yes! That’s exactly how it was today! So odd! It was windy today, but WAY moreso on serenity. I’ll be back tomorrow, I’m already planning on some pool time 

yeah, the elevators are a mess during high traffic times… lunch, when a show gets out, etc… i

miss the smart elevators 

9 minutes ago, cruisebarbie said:

I was on the 10/8 cruise and the same wind tunnel effect. And the elevators, all we could do was joke and laugh about it. Especially the capacity sign, that could work if people sat on your shoulders, lol.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, sammee said:

I was on the 10/8 cruise and the same wind tunnel effect. And the elevators, all we could do was joke and laugh about it. Especially the capacity sign, that could work if people sat on your shoulders, lol.

oh I have started MANY conversations with folks about the 17 person capacity 😂😂😂😂

• Like 1