theme for Aug 6 and 13, 2023 QV cruise?

elaine5

As far as I know, the dress code and theme schedules aren't out yet for QV past the 2023 world voyage. If they have been released for your cruises, they will be posted in the daily calendar section of My Cunard. Here's an example to show where to look for them in the daily calendar for your cruises after you log in to My Cunard, just in case they are there.

My Cunard Day Calendar Corrected.png

If you haven't seen this already in the "Dress Code and Theme Schedules for 2021-22" sticky, take a look at this document I put together with the help of many contributors here who let me know what My Cunard was showing for this year's QV dress code and theme schedules.

QV 2022 Dress Code and Theme Schedule

One consistent pattern for all ships is that the first Gala Evening for departures from Southampton is almost always Black and White. The one exception this year for QV is on the Christmas cruise where the first Gala Evening (on Christmas Day) is Red and Gold instead of Black and White.

In general, additional Gala Evenings could be any of the other three usual themes (Red and Gold, Masquerade or Roaring Twenties). You are correct though that for this year's QV cruises, the pattern is for the final Gala Evening to be Roaring Twenties. The themes for all of this year's 7-night QV cruises were indeed Black and White followed by Roaring Twenties.

• Like 3