Panorama latest debarkation time?

Irule7

Does anyone know what is the latest debarkation time for Panorama in Long Beach?  Our flight doesn't leave until late so we are planning on going to the Aquarium and we have to reserve tickets at specific times.  I'm just trying to judge what time I should book them for.

The cabin steward will be knocking on doors and reminding folks they have to be out of their cabins by 8:00 am so they can clean and prepare the cabins for the next guests. Most guests are off by 9:30-10:00. You might be able to hang out a bit and push it till 10:30 or 11:00. 

10 hours ago, cruisinqt said:

The cabin steward will be knocking on doors and reminding folks they have to be out of their cabins by 8:00 am so they can clean and prepare the cabins for the next guests. Most guests are off by 9:30-10:00. You might be able to hang out a bit and push it till 10:30 or 11:00. 

In July it was 10 am at the latest, by 9:30 they were pushing us out the door

2 hours ago, Woody14 said:

In July it was 10 am at the latest, by 9:30 they were pushing us out the door

I agree, 10:00 is probably the latest they’ll be able to do. I’ve heard cruisers say they hung out in secluded areas and were able to stay till 11:00 but I think that’s a rarity. 

On 11/16/2022 at 10:27 AM, cruisinqt said:

I agree, 10:00 is probably the latest they’ll be able to do. I’ve heard cruisers say they hung out in secluded areas and were able to stay till 11:00 but I think that’s a rarity. 

From the restart until earlier in the year, last call was 10:30AM - 11:00AM, and new guests would board the ship beginning at 12PM.  Now that the ship is at capacity, they begin boarding at 10:30AM and request all passengers to be off by 10AM.

5 hours ago, Itried4498 said:

From the restart until earlier in the year, last call was 10:30AM - 11:00AM, and new guests would board the ship beginning at 12PM.  Now that the ship is at capacity, they begin boarding at 10:30AM and request all passengers to be off by 10AM.

For both my Horizon cruise in February  and my Mardi Gras cruise in July we started boarding at 11:00. I think they’ve been getting people off the ship early and boarding earlier than noon for a good while now. Though one guy on the boards here swears he tipped his cabin steward and was allowed to hang out on his balcony till 11:00. I’m happy to hear that they’re boarding earlier though because we’re Platinum and have the 10:00-10:30 slot for our Panorama cruise next week. Hopefully I’ll be sipping a cocktail on the Lido before 11:00 this time. 

On 11/17/2022 at 8:45 PM, cruisinqt said:

For both my Horizon cruise in February  and my Mardi Gras cruise in July we started boarding at 11:00. I think they’ve been getting people off the ship early and boarding earlier than noon for a good while now. Though one guy on the boards here swears he tipped his cabin steward and was allowed to hang out on his balcony till 11:00. I’m happy to hear that they’re boarding earlier though because we’re Platinum and have the 10:00-10:30 slot for our Panorama cruise next week. Hopefully I’ll be sipping a cocktail on the Lido before 11:00 this time. 

October 22, 2022 boarding started at 11:20. We had A05 and started boarding at 11:22 and were on the ship at 11:39. I will be posting our embarkation video on our Youtube channel in the next few days.

https://youtube.com/TravelWithFligster

• Like 1