Saint Greg’s Carnival Celebration - Live - November 27-December 4, 2022

Saint Greg

Oh it turned out there are about three shows I’m going to need to watch before I can eat so i stopped for a sandwich. Actually I got the 9 and the 10 so I could try both. The 10 was tough to eat so I didn’t. 9 was pretty good.

152211F0-9F10-4231-BEED-C190174D9CC0.jpeg

66E781CB-85D9-4BA6-9A5C-EBA208EFB638.jpeg

• Like 4

On 11/27/2022 at 5:25 PM, Saint Greg said:

They are going to have to put the game on at the bar or I’m sitting here through YTD. I knew it wasn’t all sunshine and roses watching football in here. Bring back the sports bars!

B31D0B3B-E895-438B-B02B-A9E24BF6C03F.jpeg

Thanks for giving me the reminder not to book the Celebration/Mardi Gras during football season.  UGH!!!

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, CruizinSusan70 said:

What were your top favorite drinks from the Golden Jubilee?

The only ones I had were June bug, grasshopper, and tiramisu Martini. I liked all. But then they had some regular carnival drinks on the menu as well that I like but didn’t order there like the funship and the cruiser.

Edited by Saint Greg

1 hour ago, Saint Greg said:

Oh it turned out there are about three shows I’m going to need to watch before I can eat so i stopped for a sandwich. Actually I got the 9 and the 10 so I could try both. The 10 was tough to eat so I didn’t. 9 was pretty good.

152211F0-9F10-4231-BEED-C190174D9CC0.jpeg

66E781CB-85D9-4BA6-9A5C-EBA208EFB638.jpeg

Are they pre-made or can you get without mayo and stuff?

7 minutes ago, EngIceDave said:

Are they pre-made or can you get without mayo and stuff?

I think they may do both because I know I walked by on a sea day and saw a box of premade sandwiches. But tonight a lady asked for a ham sandwich with just ham and it was fine. The ones I saw when I was in line tonight  were not premade.

Edited by Saint Greg
  • Like 1

Seating is a problem in the center stage area. Every big show I saw there, I stood for. Which I don’t mind. But when it’s so bad that you can’t find a place to stand and watch it, that’s a problem. Those pictures look pretty good right? But all of those my arms were stretched as high as possible because I was behind three videographers that stood up and held their camera up for the entire show and it’s the only way I could get a shot of the entire stage without them in it.

2C2389A4-1536-4AD3-BD61-D101AA008F86.jpeg

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, Saint Greg said:

Seating is a problem in the center stage area. Every big show I saw there, I stood for. Which I don’t mind. But when it’s so bad that you can’t find a place to stand and watch it, that’s a problem. Those pictures look pretty good right? But all of those my arms were stretched as high as possible because I was behind three videographers that stood up and held their camera up for the entire show and it’s the only way I could get a shot of the entire stage without them in it.

2C2389A4-1536-4AD3-BD61-D101AA008F86.jpeg

I was scrolling through and wondering how you got such good seats lol.  There have been a lot complaints about seating on Celebration.  I'm interested in seeing the new shows, but I'm not going to grab a seat 2 hours early just to get a good view.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, sunshower9 said:

I was scrolling through and wondering how you got such good seats lol.  There have been a lot complaints about seating on Celebration.  I'm interested in seeing the new shows, but I'm not going to grab a seat 2 hours early just to get a good view.

Yeah now the colors thing is was in the theater. I’ve had no problems getting seats in the theater. It’s that celebration central only. 

• Like 2

@Saint Greg I noticed when you were up by Loft 19 there was a sign that said cabanas available today.  do you know what the daily price was for a cabana?  I got an offer for a full week (my Mom and I are on the week of the 11th) and about had a heart attach at the price so I wondered what a day pass was costing?