MY dream vacation

nancy M.

Ever since I was about 16 I have always said my dream vacation would be a cruise to the caribbean (not a specific one just the caribbean). In just 34 short days my dream vacation will be coming true. I really do hope that it is everything that I have dreamed about for the pas 21 years. I know that this will be my best cruise (it is my 1st) with hopefully more to come.

Nancy

sailing Conquest 6/27/04

Well you chose a Beautiful Ship to make your Dream come true on...you ahould have the time of your life..cruising is just awesome and soooo much fun and the foood is out of this world!! icon_smile.gif Have a wonderful cruise!! icon_smile.gificon_smile.gificon_smile.gif

Cyt

Atlantic

Oceanic

Norway

Enchantment of the Seas

Destiny

Voyager of the Seas

Conquest March 30th 2003

Glory May 29th 2004

Caribbean Princess Oct 23 2004

Triumph/Victory November 20/21 2004

Nancy,

While I have never been on the Conquest I know you will have a marvelous time.

When I was a teen, I had a friend who's dad was a doctor. They ALWAYS cruised over the Christmas holiday. She had all these fabulous pictures of the Caribbean. I was so jealous, and thought too, that is my dream vacation.

My first cruise was on the Sensation at 38 years old. It was a dream come true! It and all cruises are the best! I can't comment enough on cruises. I'd even like to become a home based travel agent (ust don't know how) so I can help others make their dreams come true.

I was fortunate in the fact that my first cruise was with my husband. I hope you have a special someone to share your first dream vacation with.

Take care and HAVE A BLAST!!

Joe and Dianna

SENSATION

5/5-5/12 2002

S/S NORWAY

5/18-5/25 2003

Paradise

7/27-8/3 2003

until complete ECSTASY countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=00bfff&cdt=2004;06;28;17;30;00&timezone=GMT-0800

Thanks Cyt and Dianna. I am sure that this is just going to be my best cruise ever. After all it is MY dream come true vacation. I am fortunate to be spending it with my dear husband who is still after 10 years of marriage the love of my life and I can hardly wait to share my dream with him.

Nancy

sailing Conquest 6/27/04

Oh, I do love hearing about dreams coming true! Enjoy every minute. (What a silly statement icon_rolleyes.gif - of COURSE, you will!)

Come back and tell us all about it. icon_smile.gif

Festivale 1987

Carnivale 1988

Mardi Gras 1989

Pacific Princess 1990

Norway 1994

Holiday 2001

Holiday 2002

Holiday 2003

Oh yes, your trip will fulfill every fantasy you have dreamed up about this trip. We saw the Conquest in port two weeks ago in Grand Cayman, and she is definitely a beautiful ship. You'll enjoy her!

Lisa icon_smile.gif

Monarch of the Seas - 1994

Royal Majesty - 1996

Carnival Victory - 2004

<MARQUEE>A day at sea is better than a day at work</MARQUEE>

Nancy- when I think about this cruise...I can't stop thinking of how wonderful it will be to be served breakfast in bed or sipping a glass of wine on the balcony or watching the sunrise over the wide ocean. OK I could go on and on, but just one more.. swimming with the dolphins. Not much longer now!

6/27 Conquest let's party!

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=ff00ff&cdt=2004;6;27;18;00;00&timezone=GMT-0600

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by jdfloyd:

Nancy,

I'd even like to become a home based travel agent (ust don't know how) so I can help others make their dreams come true.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

email me ( I am not an agent) just have info

Destiny 1/99

Sensation 3/00

Fantasy 4/01

Legend 10/03

Days til Valor Vampires Cruise

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=111111&cdt=2005;10;30;16;00;00&timezone=GMT-0500

valorvampires.gif

Archived