NCL

nadure

After 15 cruises in NCL, I find myself in the following situation: on November 16, 2022 I booked a cruise. My credit card was immediately debited and the 2 coupons accepted. A few moments later I am informed that there is a problem with my coupons. I consult the CRUISENEXT service and its response is as follows:
"Thank you for reaching back out to the CruiseNext Department. Upon checking, we see that CruiseNext Deposit (CND) numbers 116xxxxx and 116xxxxx are active and available for use. The CNDs have a book and sail by date of 12/31/2023 and are a value of 193 GBP each."
Who to believe?
Since NCL canceled my reservation, but did not refund me. As I cannot contact them by telephone I try in vain to find an E-mail.

WHO CAN HELP ME?

3 hours ago, nadure said:

After 15 cruises in NCL, I find myself in the following situation: on November 16, 2022 I booked a cruise. My credit card was immediately debited and the 2 coupons accepted. A few moments later I am informed that there is a problem with my coupons. I consult the CRUISENEXT service and its response is as follows:
"Thank you for reaching back out to the CruiseNext Department. Upon checking, we see that CruiseNext Deposit (CND) numbers 116xxxxx and 116xxxxx are active and available for use. The CNDs have a book and sail by date of 12/31/2023 and are a value of 193 GBP each."
Who to believe?
Since NCL canceled my reservation, but did not refund me. As I cannot contact them by telephone I try in vain to find an E-mail.

WHO CAN HELP ME?

I'm not sure how the credit card transactions work in the UK, but here in the US it can take several days to a couple of weeks for a credit to be processed. You can sometimes see that the charge is pending online when you log into the credit card account.

If that's not the way it works in the UK, I would contact my credit card company and have them investigate.