Shuttle Express in Seattle

CabinForFour

We have a large group (12) sailing from Seattle on the N. Star in May, and we're looking at Shuttle Express for transportation to and from the airport. Does anyone have any good or bad experiences with this company to share? I'm particularly concerned about the logistics of meeting up with them after disembarking, since the time for that can be so uncertain. Thanks for any information you might offer...

CabinForFour, As a longtime resident in the Seattle area, I have experience using Shuttle Express from home to the airport (as have many of my friends and family). They have a very good reputation in town and I have never heard of anyone having any trouble with them. Having said that, I have never used them for a cruise to the airport so I cannot help you with your other questions.

My two cents (overpriced) is that with a big group you'd be looking at multiple Shuttle Express buses anyway, and given their per-person rather than per-ride pricing, for 3 or more pax taxis will not only be more convenient but cheaper.

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks, everyone. We ended up getting three towncars through Seattle Town Cars rather than the Shuttle Express buses. Since we couldn't all fit in one van, it turned out to be cheaper to get the town cars. Thanks so much for your input!

Archived