Showtimes in the Evening on Discovery

Desertliving

20 minutes ago, Desertliving said:

Thanks so much.  I looked everywhere. How do you find the times for an upcoming cruise?

It's in the app under Journey Views. It will show all the activities and times for your cruise.

We just got off of the Discovery for the Thanksgiving week.  The shows were wonderful, but the ship was full, and we found that IF you wanted a good seat that you would want to plan to arrive at 7.  By 7:15 it is already pretty full, and by 7:25 it was too late to find seats, even on the wings

5 hours ago, CruisnDeb said:

Also thought you might find this link https://eatsleepcruise.com/discovery-princess-restaurant-guide-with-menus/ helpful.  It has all the menus in the MDR for a 7 day cruise (my understanding is the menus don't change) and all the other restaurants onboard.

Thank you very much!

This link looks very correct!  I was on the Discovery last week and that seems to be my menu choices!

9 hours ago, Desertliving said:

Sirclean & Cruisin Deb - THANKS SO MUCH!  Really appreciate you sharing your knowledge.

Anytime @Desertliving--I am like you where I am researching everything I can about the Princess Discovery (I take my first cruise on her in March 2023) and thought I would share what I've found.  I'm really excited as she will be the newest (and largest) ship I've been on.

Thanks @sirclean for confirming the menus do indeed look the same as you had.