What shows on Reflection?

NCteacherlovescruising

Just off Reflection, and my own opinion is that the entertainment is down a notch since pre pandemic.

three stage shows, fell asleep at the first one, despite the irritating high pitch of two female lead singers. Second show- broken strings was very good and worth the visit. Third show we didn’t bother with- the usual aerial acrobatic type thing, which we have seen a number of times and worn it out.

canadian comedian J Blanchard? was very good but no idea if he will be back on- did a pig version which was okay, and an 18+ hitch really did tickle me- wasn’t too risqué either.

a “rock singer” Rick Story, I think, music was decent but his posturing and link ups was boring and we left early. Again he may not be scheduled for later.

The house band was pleasant enough but weren’t on all the journey, and the second band was pretty poor 4JB.

The entertainment director was very good - Guiseppe, probably the best I have experienced.

Sorry if this sounds like a negative Nancy post, but just my personal thoughts. Others thoroughly enjoyed the parts i critiqued perhaps.

I do normally like the entertainment on Celebrity and part of the reason we choose them.

• Like 1

Hopefully before Sunday.  It's always nice to pre-plan some ship activities so it's been disappointing checking the calendar everyday and only finding excursions.  If nothing else, we can see the current cruise activities so at least we get some idea.