Questions/Seascape

canadianyankee

Hello Everyone,

I'm not new to cruising, however, I am new to MSC, our first cruise will be on the Seascape and we're very excited.  I have many questions.

How will I find out our boarding time?  We have no status at MSC so will it be late?

Is there seating inside if you are waiting to board?

Where/how do I get boarding tickets and all of that.  I have used a TA but I know you'll know more than he does *sigh*

On Seascape is there an adult only pool?

Must both of us cabin mates - when buying the drink package have to purchase the same package???  I drink, he doesn't.  I booked the least expensive drinks package for him, but I'm having a hard time booking the one that offers alcohol and I wonder if both of us must have the same package.

Certainly I'll have more questions, oh and one other thing, we don't have Aurea or YC, we are booked in a balcony.

Thanks

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, canadianyankee said:

Hello Everyone,

I'm not new to cruising, however, I am new to MSC, our first cruise will be on the Seascape and we're very excited.  I have many questions.

How will I find out our boarding time?  We have no status at MSC so will it be late?

Where/how do I get boarding tickets and all of that.  I have used a TA but I know you'll know more than he does *sigh*

Must both of us cabin mates - when buying the drink package have to purchase the same package???  I drink, he doesn't.  I booked the least expensive drinks package for him, but I'm having a hard time booking the one that offers alcohol and I wonder if both of us must have the same package.

Certainly I'll have more questions, oh and one other thing, we don't have Aurea or YC, we are booked in a balcony.

Thanks

Download MSC for me app. Put in your booking # and all your information will show up. CC isn't as active as Facebook. Lots of Seascape groups and they answer fast. You can also go to msc and log in (or sign up if you haven't) to see cruise info ad well. It will tell you boarding time and tickets when they become available and check in area for doing pre boarding stuff. Yes you have to book drink packages for everyone in the cabin if you want 1.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, canadianyankee said:

Hello Everyone,

boarding time will be given during online check in. It can change up to date of embarkation. Any status that you have with a cruise line or hotel can be used for the match. Give it a try.

no seating inside unless yacht club 

You will print the boarding ticket after the online check in.

Adult pool is an infinity pool deck 8 aft.

Both will have to purchase the alcoholic drink package.

Thanks

Answers in the quoted text in blue.

• Like 1