Getaway Haven

umpisoccer

We sailed on the Getaway in Jan 2022, in one of the Haven forward-facing cabins. So our room was not in the Haven area, but we had access to all of the Haven facilities and amenities. That was our first Haven experience and we thoroughly enjoyed it. The Haven bar and restaurant were so good that we didn't feel the need to go anywhere else except for our specialty dining nights.

You'll get a lot of opinions on butler service - it is useful, etc. In our experience it all depends on who you get for a butler.

SthrnGary has a fantastic thread on this forum about what to expect when you are in the Haven, and that does a better job of describing the experience than I could here.

Enjoy!

My husband and I sailed in the Haven, on the Getaway, twice this year. Below you'll find links to my review and my live. If you have any specific questions, just let us know.

The important thing is - the Getaway's Haven staff is incredible! We thoroughly enjoyed our time and would sail again. We have a Joy Haven cruise booked for March. 

If you get lucky and have the same crew as us, you'll have a fantastic time, and I bet even with a different crew, it'll be fantastic!

September Getaway "live" - We had an aft-facing Haven suite with master bedroom on this trip

April Getaway review - We had a Haven Penthouse on our journey