Explorer 2 Tropical Delights & Paradise Islands Itinerary Changed Again !

Have now found out via another social media forum that out itinerary has changed again.We did have 6 islands in our first week and now only have 4 lost Aruba on my 60th Birthday and Grenada ,now have 3 sea days , Second week Lost Dominica but Gained Grenadines . 
We have heard nothing from TUI and on a online chat they said they could not confirm that Aruba which is now missing from all Tropical Delight itineraries has been removed, not impressed with this at all.I know things can change but this is a big change now and no information has been given.

Michelle & Mark

Hi, I too noticed today that our itinerary had changed and lost Aruba for an extra sea day. 

Not heard anything from Marella/TUI and Aruba was one of the places I was looking forward to. 

We are on a 14 night paradise islands and tropical delights cruise in Feb. 

28 minutes ago, markmichelle87 said:

Hi Nokiaman , we are on 5th of February, Gutted loosing Aruba as it is my 60th birthday that day and arranged something special on Aruba 

Aruba is such a great stop over, difficult to understand why they have done this without any explanation. Feel for you. 🙄