Stingray tour question

mousie

We also would recommend Nativeway. Just returned from the Liberty

and had three grandchildren 8, 6, and 17months on this tour with us.

The guides were great with the kids. All were able to swim and touch

the stingrays . Boat was not crowded.

Ryan, I don't remember what they asked me to do, but I did whatever it was. I have had to give my CC number for other operators on our upcoming trip. I have found that many companies have started to do this so that people don't just back out on them at the last minute, leaving them with empty boats.

They have been around a long time, and I have heard on no one here having a problem with them.

Michelle

Moby Dick Tours loved Moby Dick Tours. They really took care of us. Very good price and you get to stop at Stingray and the reef.

Do you remember how long you were at the snorkel stop and how long at the stingrays? Thanks!

Can anyone reccommend a reputable tour company to use for the stingray tour? Going with younger kids. I wanted to know what my options were outside of the ship excursion. Thanks.

Hi ... we are going on our first cruise in less than 2 weeks YAHOO. This board has been so helpful with recommendations. From the great reviews I booked the stingray/coral gardens tour through Nativeway privately (not thru ship). Sharon Ebanks responded to me several questions the same day. From what I've read, everyone is happy with them. We will be in Cozumel on 3/29. I have 2 daughters 13 and 8 and I haven't told them about this tour as I'm sure they will be surprised to see they will swim with stingrays! Cant wait. Have a great time on your cruise. Cathy

We used Capt. Marvin's and loved it!!! We had 5 kids in our party and the crew were awesome with them, making a point to keep them involved, my son was a little freaked out about the Ray's having stingers and didn't get in the water, he sat on the back ledge of the boat and our guide brought a ray to him and let him feed-touch and get pictures of it!!!! They were fabulous!!!!! They responded quickly to all emails and were very smiley at the shop!!!

And I have a DVD to prove it too!!!! Wouldn't change a thing about it!!!

We used Capt. Marvin and loved it. Very quick response with email. Assured me that no charge would be added to credit card if ship did not dock. [just give them a call to confirm the ship didn't dock.] Snorkled at reef first, away from the crowd. Our capt brought a stingray to our group for all to pet and kiss for luck. It was great for the kids. :) Will use them again on our next trip.

Archived