Le Voyage on Beyond

MamaChach

I can book Le Voyage now on my cruise planner.  The only option is cover charge.  Do you know what this entails?  Do we pay prices off a menu?  Also, how do we book the tasting or Chef's table?  Can this be done on the app?  Is there availability for both each night or only certain times?  TIA

The cover charge allows you access to the restaurant. You can either order from the set menu or choose the tasting menu.

The charge for the testing menu is $125.00 per person, but from our understanding, it included the wine pairing.

There is no need to book the testing menu in advance beyond your initial reservation. You can do it once you are seated. 

If you would like to do the Chef’s Table, you would need to set that up with the Maitre D once onboard. The table is limited to six people and the up charge is $139.00 per person.

We had dinner this evening in Le Voyage, and we feel it’s the best specialty restaurant onboard. The service and food was immaculate.
We set up our own “tasting menu” by ordering two additional appetizers as a third course before our main and paired it with our favorite wines from our premium drink package. It worked out fabulously.

17 hours ago, MamaChach said:

I can book Le Voyage now on my cruise planner.  The only option is cover charge.  Do you know what this entails?  Do we pay prices off a menu?  Also, how do we book the tasting or Chef's table?  Can this be done on the app?  Is there availability for both each night or only certain times?  TIA

More options on computer vs. phone app.

Ask the Sommelier to pair included wines from your beverage package & tip accordingly.