check in help please

amidalakenobi

Leaving on the Breakaway in 2 weeks. We have 2 rooms. Thought I had checked us all in last weekend. Just went on the website and my 20 year old sons check in isn't complete because of the vacation add ons. It says, he "must login to set their own Booksafe Travel Protection and any other add-ons options. Or you may include this guest in your account by selecting the appropriate guest(s) in your Online Check-in tab." Not sure what to do. I've looked all over on the website. Anyone know what to do?

Using the NCL app, click on online check in. Go back into check in and click on your name.  There is a section for add-ons (section 5) and there is a box you can click to have the settings apply for all passengers you are checking in.  You will know check-in is 100% complete when each person has a green check mark next to each section.

• Like 1

Thank you for the reply. The only thing that shows on the app under section 5 with both of our names is to add travel protection for both us, then lots of upgrade options. Am I completely missing it? I already have the green check mark for everything. He has it for everything but that section. 

Hmmm.

I just looked at my account (I did online check in yesterday) and at the end of the add ons section (scroll all the way down) there is a place to click “no thanks” or “add and continue.”

Does that show up for you and have you clicked on “no thanks?”

• Like 1

That did show up and I had clicked on no thanks. I chatted with an agent online just now and she said he needed his own account to finish up that part. So I was able to do that. Seems like a weird way of ding things to me. This is our family's first cruise on Norwegian. Will it matter that his check in time is later than the rest of ours since I completed the other check ins last week?

34 minutes ago, amidalakenobi said:

That did show up and I had clicked on no thanks. I chatted with an agent online just now and she said he needed his own account to finish up that part. So I was able to do that. Seems like a weird way of ding things to me. This is our family's first cruise on Norwegian. Will it matter that his check in time is later than the rest of ours since I completed the other check ins last week?

It should not matter that he has a different check in time.

• Like 1

Help!  For some reason my child's check in was missing a section and now we are within the 72 hours so can't update.  Anyone use the kiosk at Port Canaveral and how do I get my luggage tags?  Appreciate the help.

1 hour ago, tzeb said:

Help!  For some reason my child's check in was missing a section and now we are within the 72 hours so can't update.  Anyone use the kiosk at Port Canaveral and how do I get my luggage tags?  Appreciate the help.

Get write on luggage tags from the porters. Don't worry about not being able to update they will handle it at the check in desk.

• Like 1