Late with Post Cruise Survey

CNSJ

I recently completed a long cruise on the Westerdam and had some post cruise travel that led to me taking too long to submit my post cruise feedback using the provided survey tool.  I did not want to rush it, and then the survey said it was expired.  I tried survey help but no response.  

What is the best way to recognize "by name" back to Holland America Corporate that particular crew members did a great job?  I was able to thank them onboard with extra gratuity before the cruise ended, but I understand that by name mentions help them out.  Looking for best method that will count!

Thanks in Advance!

Edited by CNSJ

I do the survey but also send a letter to Guest Services naming helpful, terrific crew members by name.  Sometimes in the survey I forget things that I should have added, and the letter has assured that HAL gets the message.  I always get a reply  from HAL...I have been doing this for years!

I did the same thing after our last cruise so I sent an email to the president (as suggested above) and named a few crew members who were fantastic.  I got a response thanking me for my kind words and saying that they would make sure that those crew members got recognition for what I had said about them.