Canceling a Guest Before Cruise

Shae_W

I was due to go on a cruise with a friend of mine but they have since tested positive for COVID and I still plan on going, we do understand that we can both get a full refund if both of us don't go but neither of us want to pursue this option, I was going to call RCI and inform them of the circumstances but I am expected to be on hold for over an hour, does it make a difference if they are a no show at the pier or if I remove them over the phone or online? 

29 minutes ago, Shae_W said:

I was due to go on a cruise with a friend of mine but they have since tested positive for COVID and I still plan on going, we do understand that we can both get a full refund if both of us don't go but neither of us want to pursue this option, I was going to call RCI and inform them of the circumstances but I am expected to be on hold for over an hour, does it make a difference if they are a no show at the pier or if I remove them over the phone or online? 

No show means no refund except taxes and port fees. If one has covid they will refund for both of you but not for just one. If you want to go you pay double, hope you have  insurance.  

• Like 1