Recent Magic vs Paradise comparisons

nascartim

We were on the Magic about 2 months ago and Paradise last week. A few things I noticed about each ship. Of course we all know that Magic is much bigger and newer than Paradise, and from my recollection, Paradise got a makeover in either 2018 or 19, I can't remember exactly. Anyway, last week on the Paradise we had the coldest room we've ever been in, it was awesome, even had to turn it down a little. When we were on the Magic, we had to ask for a fan. We actually asked for one on the Paradise expecting the worst, but never even used the fan as it was too cold, we loved it cold. Next, on the Magic, I think our TV was a 19", possibly 20" TV. I know everyone says you shouldn't be in your rm watching TV, well, I like watching it before I go to sleep, or while I'm waiting on my wife to get ready. On the Paradise, our TV must have been a 55" or no smaller than a 50" tv, it was really huge. Also, the Paradise has USB ports on both sides of the bed, and at the sitting desk, the Magic doesn't have any ports at all. I guess the upgrade Paradise went through must have added these smaller items, I'm sure the Pride will probably get these upgrades also. We had a great time on both ships. Just a few comparisons from an older ship to a newer ship that I wasn't expecting or may not have noticed unless I had recently been on both of them. 

• Like 2

I absolutely love the Fantasy class. I have been on the Carnival Magic before, and I have also been on the Carnival Elation (a really close clone to the Carnival Paradise) and I love it. The Carnival Elation and Carnival Paradise got a massive overhaul in 2018 which included new rooms, which is why you found USB plugs on the Carnival Paradise. The Carnival Magic isn't too old, but it didn't have the same Carnival design that newer ships have and the Carnival Paradise and Elation have now to.

• Like 1