NCL Talk & Text Feature App

UWCorry

Hello,

We are heading out on the NCL Prima in about two weeks. 

I have two kids that are old enough to explore on their own but we wanted a way to communicate with them. We are used to DCL which has the stateroom phones that are portable and text. 

I saw the NCL app has a talk/text feature for $9.95 so we decided to buy our kids some $15 android phones to use while on the ship. 

I went to set up the app and it is requiring an account. My kids are not old enough per NCL to have an account so now I am wondering how I can get them on the talk/text part of the app during our cruise. 

Does anyone have any experience with this process and could help guide me in solving this issue?

Thanks!

The Cruise Norwegian mobile app is not intended for children under the age of 13. However, permission by a parent or guardian in the same stateroom can be granted through their mobile app. To grant permission, a parent must log into the app with their information, open the main menu and navigate to the Preference Center, select the CHILD ACCESS menu option, and follow the instructions.

• Like 4