21-day Check-In Math …

New2cruise2022

5 hours ago, jtdlmc said:

We booked NCLs precruise hotel package which includes transfer from the hotel to the port.  Am I right in assuming that we don’t really need to bother with a check-in time since we will get there when the bus takes us?

We have a precruise package as well and we had it the last time we cruised. Their transportation left the hotel according to the ships departure time...allowing for several hours. We got to port at !0:30AM. No biggy for us because I really don't want to sit at port for hours.  May I asked what hotel you booked your package so I can compare the pricing of ours? We are booked at Hampton Inn Ridgeway with the "park, stay and go" package which includes the room, breakfast, and drop off and pick up at the port. for $331.25. Hubby does not like driving in NYC and we want to make sure we are there on time so this is what works best for us. 

4 hours ago, uneamie said:

We have a precruise package as well and we had it the last time we cruised. Their transportation left the hotel according to the ships departure time...allowing for several hours. We got to port at !0:30AM. No biggy for us because I really don't want to sit at port for hours.  May I asked what hotel you booked your package so I can compare the pricing of ours? We are booked at Hampton Inn Ridgeway with the "park, stay and go" package which includes the room, breakfast, and drop off and pick up at the port. for $331.25. Hubby does not like driving in NYC and we want to make sure we are there on time so this is what works best for us. 

We are sailing out of Panama.  The package includes the Hilton and was $360 Canadian at the time I booked so I think with exchange at that time it was about $250 US which includes breakfast and transportation to the port. 

• Like 1

22 hours ago, jtdlmc said:

We are sailing out of Panama.  The package includes the Hilton and was $360 Canadian at the time I booked so I think with exchange at that time it was about $250 US which includes breakfast and transportation to the port. 

Thanks...we are out of NYC so I don't that package is offered by NCL. Enjoy your trip!