Inside or ocean view cabin

Brownezes72

Seems like most people here are booked in suites and aqua.  Trying out Equinox and looking to book cabin 3111. Pros and cons??  How about an inside?  We are early 50s and generally sleep till 10 on vacation and up till 2am.  Would this cabin be a great choice??

We book inside cabins on cruises where we are trying to save some money.  To me, the natural light isn't all that important so we tend to not even look at ocean view cabins.  For other people that little bit of natural light makes a huge difference.

One thing I always pay attention to though is what is above, below, and next to a cabin I am considering.  Having public space above (and even below or next to) you can sometimes create noise (music, chairs scraping, carts rolling, etc.).

Have you looked at the spreadsheet in the stickied S Class cabins thread?  You may find someone on the Equinox or a sister ship has reported on that room or one near it that can give you some insight into whether that is a good area of the ship.  Being that low, you definitely won't feel a lot of movement which can be a plus for anyone who gets motion sick easy.

• Thanks 1