Priority Reservations When Party Is Split Between Neptune and Vista on HAL

karinthelibrarian

My family is in the process of planning our first cruise, which is very exciting. I have a couple of questions that I haven't been able to find answers to, so I'm hoping folks here can help. We will be on the HAL Volendam to Alaska in June. My mom and I will be in a Neptune Suite and my brother and his girlfriend will be in a Vista Suite. I see that Neptune gets priority dining and seating requests, and we're wondering how it works if not everyone in the party is at the same level. Will we be able to use the priority to make reservations for all four of us or only for me and my mom? Would those in the Vista be able to come to breakfast in the Pinnacle Grill (if that's available)? Is there anything I'm not even thinking of that we should be aware of with our party split this way?

Many thanks in advance!

This is best asked on the board here for HAL.  It is not unusual to new members to think those forums are links to cruise line websites.  However in reality boards where members who regularly sail those lines share their experiences and ask questions.  EM

1 minute ago, Essiesmom said:

This is best asked on the board here for HAL.  It is not unusual to new members to think those forums are links to cruise line websites.  However in reality boards where members who regularly sail those lines share their experiences and ask questions.  EM

Thanks! I'll try posting there. I noticed that sometimes questions got moved, and I wasn't sure if that was the protocol if you're someone new.

2 hours ago, karinthelibrarian said:

My family is in the process of planning our first cruise, which is very exciting. I have a couple of questions that I haven't been able to find answers to, so I'm hoping folks here can help. We will be on the HAL Volendam to Alaska in June. My mom and I will be in a Neptune Suite and my brother and his girlfriend will be in a Vista Suite. I see that Neptune gets priority dining and seating requests, and we're wondering how it works if not everyone in the party is at the same level. Will we be able to use the priority to make reservations for all four of us or only for me and my mom? Would those in the Vista be able to come to breakfast in the Pinnacle Grill (if that's available)? Is there anything I'm not even thinking of that we should be aware of with our party split this way?

Many thanks in advance!

In the meantime, here's some info: You and your mom will automatically be in Club Orange, but your brother won't. If he pays a bit for Club Orange, then you can dine together. The price is either $25 a day or $15 a day, I don't remember which, but you have to pay for the whole cruise.

25 minutes ago, YourWorldWithBill said:

In the meantime, here's some info: You and your mom will automatically be in Club Orange, but your brother won't. If he pays a bit for Club Orange, then you can dine together. The price is either $25 a day or $15 a day, I don't remember which, but you have to pay for the whole cruise.

Thank you! We had thought Club Orange was only on certain ships, but I guess maybe what I saw meant that only on certain ships are there Club Orange-only dining rooms.