NCL Jade Aft Penthouse Suite 10164 Questions

hernando52

I just booked this category SM penthouse suite on the Jade.  The description says it comes with concierge and butler services.  It is an aft balcony penthouse suite,  but is not part of The Haven.  If anyone else who has booked such a stateroom on the Jade can answer my questions, I'd be very appreciative. My PCC was as helpful as he could be but was unable to give me specifics.  I just like to know what to expect as this will be a first for us.  Thanks in advance for your help.

Are breakfast at Moderno & lunch at Cagney's included with non-Haven suites?  I don't think there is an actual Haven restaurant.  

Is priority access included (embarkation, tendering, debarkation)?

Does this room have an upgraded coffee pot?  (Nespresso)

Is Haven access included?  Not important but curious to know..........

Anything else that I should prepare myself for??  If you have links to other forums on this subject, that would be helpful

5 minutes ago, hernando52 said:

I just booked this category SM penthouse suite on the Jade.  The description says it comes with concierge and butler services.  It is an aft balcony penthouse suite,  but is not part of The Haven.  If anyone else who has booked such a stateroom on the Jade can answer my questions, I'd be very appreciative. My PCC was as helpful as he could be but was unable to give me specifics.  I just like to know what to expect as this will be a first for us.  Thanks in advance for your help.

Are breakfast at Moderno & lunch at Cagney's included with non-Haven suites?  I don't think there is an actual Haven restaurant.  

Is priority access included (embarkation, tendering, debarkation)?

Does this room have an upgraded coffee pot?  (Nespresso)

Is Haven access included?  Not important but curious to know..........

Anything else that I should prepare myself for??  If you have links to other forums on this subject, that would be helpful

You will NOT be included in Haven access (with a "possible exception" IF the Captain's Party takes place there)! 

Your breakfasts/lunches would take place in only one of the two restaurants.

YES, Priority embarkation, tendering and disembarkation are available.

Yes, Nespresso set-up in suite.

• Thanks 1

• 3 months later...

We always book aft penthouse for NCL cruises. 

Everything same as Haven, just located aft not in “Haven”

Breakfast in Moderno and lunch, Cagney’s.  best French toast ever!!

also where you will meet Butler/Concierge who will take you to disembark -priority 

• Like 1