Outlet types and placement on Celebrity Infinity Concierge Cabin

drowelf

The title pretty much says it all. What kind of outlets (US, European, etc.) and where are they placed in the standard Concierge Class Cabin on the Celebrity Infinity. In viewing the various reviews and pictures posted on line, all I've seen are 2 European Type above the desk area on the right hand side. 

TIA

We were in a C1 on Infinity in Nov. 2022.  There are 2 US and one 1 euro outlets on the desk/vanity. (If my memory is correct.)  There is one euro plug behind the bed, but very hard to access.  Room attendant ran an extension cord from the desk to the bedside for DH's c pap. We unplugged the extension during the day and stored it under the bed. We brought a small donut type multi plug so we had enough outlets for charging electronics. Enjoy your cruise.

The bathroom only has a shaver type plug. (small Euro?) I was glad I brought a cordless night light.  I believe there is also a US outlet hidden behind the TV - we didn't see it until our last night on the ship.

Edited by Cajuntraveler

Was just on infinity for 40 nights, and in addition to the outlets described above, I was happy to find an additional US style outlet in the space behind the TV.  I was able to plug in my multi-USB charger there, and the shelf below made a great place for all the electronics that needed a charge. 

This was ain a standard balcony room (6035).  I have no idea if all rooms have it, but it's worth swiveling the TV to have a look.

Harris

Denver, CO

• Like 1