Covid rules

1 hour ago, Pensioncruiser said:

Sorry but that reply sounds reasonable to me. We are really missing our cruises but would never book hoping things would change in the future. Fully understand why cruisers are booking. Probably speaking out when I shouldn't 🙄

We have done 7 cruises since 2021 and not all with Marella, and we have been all good. A few hoops jumped in the early days, but last 3 cruises have been brilliant and all back to normal.

2 minutes ago, Rebel Rouser said:

We have done 7 cruises since 2021 and not all with Marella, and we have been all good. A few hoops jumped in the early days, but last 3 cruises have been brilliant and all back to normal.

Sounds great RR and really wish we could get back into it, bit difficult at our age to jump through hoops ☹️ stil have a freebie booked for September but at the moment think we will be a no show. Stil enjoy CC. 👍

2 hours ago, Pensioncruiser said:

Sorry but that reply sounds reasonable to me. We are really missing our cruises but would never book hoping things would change in the future. Fully understand why cruisers are booking. Probably speaking out when I shouldn't 🙄

We have never been on a cruise before and had no idea the rules for travel were different than other types of holiday. I'm a stickler for checking all the details before booking but family booked on my behalf so wasn't involved. I'm gutted, the rules seem unnecessary, having the vaccine makes you less likely to get ill but does not prevent you catching or spreading covid. My son is a healthy 12 year old who would have 1 vaccine and been pretty well protected IMHO 🤷‍♀️

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Missdaisydo said:

We have never been on a cruise before and had no idea the rules for travel were different than other types of holiday. I'm a stickler for checking all the details before booking but family booked on my behalf so wasn't involved. I'm gutted, the rules seem unnecessary, having the vaccine makes you less likely to get ill but does not prevent you catching or spreading covid. My son is a healthy 12 year old who would have 1 vaccine and been pretty well protected IMHO 🤷‍♀️

Hi Miss Daisy. here is the very latest from TUI. and gets updated when ever there is a change.

https://www.tui.co.uk/holidays/where-can-i-go-on-holiday/wp-content/uploads/2023/01/Marella-Cruises-entry-requirements-for-our-holiday-destinations-180123.pdf?fbclid=IwAR0csP42HnA1mgOPc3pRxHGe_eUeTVa3OayY6Pn2CvWliHju10d0I007USc

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...