Room Service Question

Is it possible to order champagne, chocolate covered strawberries or other hord'eouves once we are on board? We do not want to pre-order them before we cruise but would rather order them as if we feel like it on particular days. I realize there would be a charge.

I would double check on that. My husband was told they had to be ordered in advance on line for sailing away. He did, they were delivered by room service and we had a wonderful time with friends on our balcony.

I may have misunderstood the question. If you want to order one of the "Romance" or other packages they offer, I do think you have to do that ahead of time. If you just want to get hors doeurves(sp) or strawberries etc, you can get them from room service

Yes, I was asking about just ordering these items from room service. We do not want to order the romance packages or have anything on embarkation day but just may want to order some items one night later on if we decide not to have dinner in the dining room. Thanks.

Archived