Can 2 people be booked in aft deck 10?

Hi! We currently have an aft deck 10 (D1) booked on Navigator for my self, husband and son. We rec'd a call last night from my step-daughter saying she changed her mind she wants to go now. We were going to make a change anyway because we want to do Mariner eastern carb. instead. When I called Royal Caribbean (I can't get ahold of my TA yet) to book 2 aft cabins instead of putting us in one (we definetly want 2 cabins) they stated that none of the aft cabins on that deck could be booked for only 2 people. Is this true?

Thanks, Sondra

My DW and I had an aft cabin on Explorer Deck 10 and it was just the two of us. I think however, it delends on where they are in filling the ship. I believe they hold some of those rooms just for larger partys and once the others are taken they won't allow anymore two person cabins

I was also told that the cabins have to be side by side. I know that other people have done a balcony and an inside for the kids, but how can you do that side by side?

My wife and I had a Deck 10 aft cabin on the Navigator. The two teenage daughters had an inside cabin around the corner. The TA booked me and one daughter in the aft cabin and my wife and other daughter in the inside room. When we got onboard we switched out to put the two girls in the inside room and my wife in the aft cabin so the Seapass accounts and keys would be right. This was no problem and they do it all the time at check-in.

I have tried 3 times to change my cabin to deck 10 aft. I keep hoping I will get someone that doesn't know what they are doing but each time I call they say I need 3 people to book that cabin. I have a aft cabin on deck 9 but would just like to be the floor above.

I had aft 1388 on Navigator and when I changed from 3 people to 2 people, they made me choose another cabin. I guess a lot of factors come into play, but I would have been really upset if they made me move closwer to sailing. As it was, it was still so early I got 9690.

Archived