Caliche Rainforest Canyon White Water Rafting

kwil38

Hi, I am hoping someone can tell us about this tour, also. Looking for something a little more exciting than floating in a tube. Also, hoping that it is closer to M'Bay. This is my first cruise and dont want to worry about missing the ship. :p

• 1 month later...
Did U Decide On White Water Rafting - We Will Be On The May 21 Conquest And Are Thinking About This.

Yes, this is what we want to do, however....

I contacted the company via their website and was told that they have a contract with Carnival and won't take independent bookings, so I need to purchase it through Carnival.

Looked on the Carnival website and I don't see anything listed for this tour. Keep forgetting to call and ask about this.

Saw in another post that A-Z Planners is offering this tour between May and December but they don't have it listed on their website yet. I sent them an e-mail Monday but haven't received anything back yet.

Has anyone else had any luck scheduling this tour or getting a response from A-Z Planners?

I have been in contact with A-Z Planners about the rafting and have booked it for our excursion this trip. I think they had problems with the website the last few days so you could try again or send directly to there email info@a-zjamaicaplanners.com or belinda@a-zjamaicaplanners.com, they are normally very quick and helpful and will customize your day for you.

I have been in contact with A-Z Planners about the rafting and have booked it for our excursion this trip. I think they had problems with the website the last few days so you could try again or send directly to there email info@a-zjamaicaplanners.com or belinda@a-zjamaicaplanners.com, they are normally very quick and helpful and will customize your day for you.

Thanks Deron. Since I've read some good posts about Belinda, I'll shoot her an e-mail.

FYI to everyone -

I talked to both Belinda at A-Z Planners and the tour operator directly and both confirmed this. Since the tour operator now has a direct contract with the Conquest, this tour can only be booked thru Carnival. Carnival has added it to the excursion list and the price is $99 per person.

Not sure if this applies to other Carnival ships as well, but I would think so.

Archived