TCM- charter on Magic

Sweetnspicy

Hello everyone! First time over here on the Disney Board. My friend asked me last night if I would be interested in a Turner Classic Movie charter in November. I love to cruise but I am not a Disney fan nor do any of our group have children. I guess I’m wondering if anyone has done a charter with Sixthman? I can’t find any information if it’s a total charter or not so I think that might sway me. It does state that most Disney Themed entertainment is suspended. The price is more than we usually pay on NCL but I have heard great things about the food and ships. Anyone else interested in this charter? 

• Like 1

As you indicated, this is a charter, not run by Disney. You will see less of the Disney influence than you would on regular cruises. But it's still a Disney ship. The Magic is a classically beautiful ship and it has some of the largest staterooms at sea. You'll love the food and the restaurants. I don't know if they perform the regular shows, I suspect not, since it will be focused on movies. If they do, they are not to be missed. 

I'd be curious to learn from anyone that has done this cruise, if there is less of a presence of children due to the nature of the cruise.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, gometros said:

As you indicated, this is a charter, not run by Disney. You will see less of the Disney influence than you would on regular cruises. But it's still a Disney ship. The Magic is a classically beautiful ship and it has some of the largest staterooms at sea. You'll love the food and the restaurants. I don't know if they perform the regular shows, I suspect not, since it will be focused on movies. If they do, they are not to be missed. 

I'd be curious to learn from anyone that has done this cruise, if there is less of a presence of children due to the nature of the cruise.

I like the idea of large stateroom’s! Especially sharing with another girl. Thank you for your insight.

• Like 1