HIA premium dining

CHIEFWINEMAKER

Booked a 7 night Caribbean cruise on NA. I have the HIA package that includes a night of premium dining. I already booked pinnacle grill , I am interested in dining at Canaletto in addition to pinnacle. How will HAL apply my HIA dining credit? Will they do it based on price, pinnacle being higher than Canaletto  or chronologically based on which dinner I have first? 

Did you use your Complimentary Dining credit for your Pinnacle Grill reservation? If not, you were charged for it.

On a 7-Day cruise your Complimentary Dining is for just one meal. It will be applied to whichever reservation you first check the Complimentary Dining box when making the reservation. If you did not check the box and wish to use your credit for the Pinnacle Grill, you need to cancel your reservation and then re-book. Once the box is checked, then you need to indicate for which guest(s) you are using the credit.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Cruise Suzy said:

Did you use your Complimentary Dining credit for your Pinnacle Grill reservation? If not, you were charged for it.

On a 7-Day cruise your Complimentary Dining is for just one meal. It will be applied to whichever reservation you first check the Complimentary Dining box when making the reservation. 

Thanks for the quick and accurate response. I checked my account and it shows my dining credit was applied at Pinnacle. I was able to see that using a web browser. The navigator app doesn’t show that detail. It appears HAL could do more work improving it.