Final Four

dbrown84

so I know they show the NFL playoffs as well as the SuperBowl on board ships and usually do something more than just showing it on the cabin TV.  I've watch playoff games at Spice H2O and that was real nice.  Well, I just discovered that my next cruise, which leaves April 1st, is final four weekend.  Anyone ever cruised during the final four, and do they do something extra for the games on Saturday and Monday?  I'll be on the Escape, so Spice H2O would be awesome.

When I was on the Escape during the recent World Cup, they showed several games on the huge screen TV out by the pool. Admittedly, those games as I recall were in the early afternoons.

I'm not sure if they televised any night games, as I wasn't out there.

If memory serves me correctly, CBS will be televising the game, and it Will be at night.  Hard to believe with the general interest around that game that won't be shown in THE LOCAL or O"Shehans Pup, or other bars.

Thank you for posting this question. We will also be on Escape the same time and are huge Purdue fans. I have 2 sons that graduated from there and they literally just sent a family text concerned about not being able to watch the games. 

Was on the Sawn during the college football semi finals. They were not scheduled to show the games and several people were complaining in O’Sheehans when the first game started s as bd it wasn’t being shown. This was on New Years Eve. Apparently others complained and by halftime they had the game on as well as the second one.