Carnival Miracle Questions

Kryssa

Hello All - 

Haven't sailed Carnival in a decade and a lot has changed! We are doing the 4 day from San Francisco to Ensenada. Any help would be appreciated! 

1. When do we get our boarding times? Is there any strategy to trying to get the earliest time available to me? 

2. What are the late night food spots? 

3. At the deli will they let you modify from the menu? Add bacon to the turkey sandwich? Make a plain hot dog? Add cheese to the buffalo chicken sandwich?

4. At the deli I see a veggie burger - do they have a regular beef burger? 

5. At the steakhouse will they make mashed potatoes without wasabi horseradish? (Can you tell we have picky eaters?)

6. How are the crab legs served at the seafood corner? 

7. Are the eggs benedict in the dining room usually cooked correctly with liquid yolks? I hate sending food back but can't stand solid yolks.

Thank you!

Edited by Kryssa

11 minutes ago, Kryssa said:

Hello All - 

Haven't sailed Carnival in a decade and a lot has changed! We are doing the 4 day from San Francisco to Ensenada. Any help would be appreciated! 

1. When do we get our boarding times? Is there any strategy to trying to get the earliest time available to me? 

2. What are the late night food spots? 

3. At the deli will they let you modify from the menu? Add bacon to the turkey sandwich? Make a plain hot dog? Add cheese to the buffalo chicken sandwich?

4. At the deli I see a veggie burger - do they have a regular beef burger? 

5. At the steakhouse will they make mashed potatoes without wasabi horseradish? (Can you tell we have picky eaters?)

6. How are the crab legs served at the seafood corner? 

7. Are the eggs benedict in the dining room usually cooked correctly with liquid yolks? I hate sending food back but can't stand solid yolks.

Thank you!

Carnival.com can answer a lot of that 1

1. You check in get an arrival time then you get a boarding slot a01 etc. - check in at midnight est on the date shown on your information

2. Pizza and deli

3. Yes

4.if it's not on the menu nope - does your ship have a Guy's?

5.probably not order the baked potato and squash it

6.cooked on a plate

7.yes, have never had a bad bene even from the buffet

Edited by Sailin_Pirate
Added stuff

Just now, Sailin_Pirate said:

1. You check in get an arrival time then you get a boarding slot a01 etc.

Does this mean the earlier you check in, the earlier you can board? How soon before the cruise can you check in? 

2. Pizza and deli

How late are these open? 

Thank you!!!

7 minutes ago, Kryssa said:

11 for deli and 4am for pizza unless it was changed again

I checked in for my next cruise at 6am est and got A03. Diamonds , plats , suites , weddings and fttf people will board before you. So depends on how many of those and when they start boarding.

You can check in 14 days before or 16 days if you fit a certain category ( not sure which ones I listed give the extra 2 days)

• Like 1

6 hours ago, dallasdan said:

I don't think the Miracle has a seafood shack.  It does have a Guy's Burger and Blue Iguana Cantina.

A portion of the buffet sells the same items as the Seafood Shack.  I don't recall if it was branded as such, though.

20 minutes ago, dallasdan said:

I am on the Miracle next month.  I hope they have something similar to the seafood shack on the buffet.

Surprisingly, it's not mentioned on their website but a section of the buffet is definitely selling the same menu as Seafood Shack.  They have higher quality sauces than the standard buffet and will give them to you for no charge.  

Another section of the buffet now offers (Americanized) Chinese food.  No upcharge.