7 Night Western Mediterranean Cruise w/Kids?

Chadr135

We are looking at this itinerary next summer on the Voyager for our family of four (kids will be 10 & 12).

Has anyone sailed this itinerary or similar, with kids in this age group? How was the trip? Any regrets, advice?  Between jet lag and lots of sightseeing, I don't want two miserable kids! 🤪

Thanks!!

15 minutes ago, Chadr135 said:

We are looking at this itinerary next summer on the Voyager for our family of four (kids will be 10 & 12).

Has anyone sailed this itinerary or similar, with kids in this age group? How was the trip? Any regrets, advice?  Between jet lag and lots of sightseeing, I don't want two miserable kids! 🤪

Thanks!!

I would ask are you kids into walking a lot and do they like culture?

Are they more into action at the beach?  Also are they glued to their electronics a lot?

I think this itinerary is a great learning experience with a wide range of shore excursions.

Sit them down and ask them how they would feel about a long plane ride, being on a ship with stops and doing bus tours or other excurions.

You will get your answer by the way they respond.   Also Symphony of the Seas is a bigger ship doing the western med as well from Barcelona