Aft Cabin

mathewsman

We had this cabin on Summit in Jan. Since the ships are identical, I can attest that this cabin is just wonderful. And that extra large balcony with that wonderful aft view is the bonus...We have 7206 on the Connie in April, and we just can't wait to enjoy it again...

Have a great cruise...

Karyn

On the Infinity (sister ship of the Millennium)! I have pictures in my signature below!

It is a regular concierge class cabin, but it is the balcony that makes this address so wonderful! The balcony is larger than the room - that should give you an idea of the size...

But the pictures say it all!

I checked the link and the ads that webshots places were there. No additional ads, and they seem to change each time you click on them. Is that what you are asking about?

All posters who use webshots will have ads placed on the web page next to their link to their photos. We have no choice in which ads are placed!

I am a happily married woman of 23 years! Definitely not looking for a love connection! I have mine!

These are great cabins, enjoy your balcony.We always get a balcony but last cruise a couple from our Roll Calll hadan aft and they invited a group over for a pre dinner drink. Fabulous !It became a wonderful time that we all repeated four more times.Our next cruise, Summit to Panama,14 days we were lucky enough to get one of these rooms and hope we can also share it with our neww CC friends

Enjoy !!!

Archived