Is Xpress Pass and Passport all that is needed at pier?

Alwayshome

I am new to Celebrity and new to E-check in. This is probably a silly question, but I don't want to get to the ship and realize I failed to have the necessary documents to board.

I have checked in on the app, scanned my passport and uploaded a picture. I have saved the Xpress Pass to my Apple Wallet. I even printed off the Xpress Pass just in case something happens to my phone before boarding. The question I have is that the printed Xpress Pass says, "Be sure to have your travel documents handy." By 'travel documents' do they mean my passport? I assume that is the only other thing I need (although I will pack my vaccine card also just for grins.)

Thank you to all who take time to share their experiences and thoughts on these boards. I am blessed by your knowledge and humbled by your experience.

Sailing is a joy.The waves speak peace to me.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Alwayshome said:

I am new to Celebrity and new to E-check in. This is probably a silly question, but I don't want to get to the ship and realize I failed to have the necessary documents to board.

I have checked in on the app, scanned my passport and uploaded a picture. I have saved the Xpress Pass to my Apple Wallet. I even printed off the Xpress Pass just in case something happens to my phone before boarding. The question I have is that the printed Xpress Pass says, "Be sure to have your travel documents handy." By 'travel documents' do they mean my passport? I assume that is the only other thing I need (although I will pack my vaccine card also just for grins.)

Thank you to all who take time to share their experiences and thoughts on these boards. I am blessed by your knowledge and humbled by your experience.

Sailing is a joy.The waves speak peace to me.

I always have a printed copy of my xpress pass, passport and vaccine card with me. The only other document you may need is a special requirement of one of your ports i.e. a visa.

15 minutes ago, Wink87 said:

I always have a printed copy of my xpress pass, passport and vaccine card with me. The only other document you may need is a special requirement of one of your ports i.e. a visa.

Thank you!  I was concerned about a visa requirement for St. Kitts, but had asked in another post and was told it wasn't needed.

22 minutes ago, Ferry_Watcher said:

Are your luggage tags printed and either attached to your luggage, or ready to be attached by the porters?

Thank you. I haven't printed them yet, but they are saved and ready to print. I am thinking of ordering the plastic tags with the O-ring attachments from Amazon. We had paper tags ripped from our bags using auto valet in Seattle some years ago and it took weeks to locate our luggage.