Flowers on Royal Princess

Shelly97060

54 minutes ago, SantaFeFan said:

Did you order it before or after boarding? Who did you talk to? I want to have flowers for my wife since our March Hawaii cruise is to celebrate our 39th anniversary. 

Flower arrangements are now ordered at the Guest Services Desk on Princess ships.  We think their flower arrangements are one of the best deals on the ships.  They are usually delivered same day as ordered and last from a week to 10 days.

• Like 2

42 minutes ago, Princessfan20 said:

Flower arrangements are now ordered at the Guest Services Desk on Princess ships.  We think their flower arrangements are one of the best deals on the ships.  They are usually delivered same day as ordered and last from a week to 10 days.

40 minutes ago, Shelly97060 said:

I ordered these at Guest services.  

Thank you!!!

1 hour ago, SantaFeFan said:

Thank you!!!

I contacted our TA and had her order roses for me so they would be in the cabin when we arrived - no problem at all.  I wish they would go back to where we could order them online...

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
On 1/18/2023 at 2:23 PM, SantaFeFan said:

Did you order it before or after boarding? Who did you talk to? I want to have flowers for my wife since our March Hawaii cruise is to celebrate our 39th anniversary. 

Princess has added  back the ability for TAs to order flower arrangements in advance through the booking system.  During the pause that option was eliminated and it took a while for them to add it back!   That said, Passenger Service has a larger selection than what Travel Advisors have access to in Polar.

If you want the Rose Bouquet $59  that’s very nice and your TA or Princess can easily pre-order that for you.