P&O for young couples

newcruiser56

We are a couple late 20s / early 30s. We’ve been on two cruises before with NCL (around COVID time and very very poor entertainment/activities/evenings) but have also cruised separately with our families and loved it. 
We have booked onto Arvia 2nd April around the Med for 2 weeks but we were wondering what is the entertainment like with P&O and does it tend to be a quiet nightlife, with early sleepers or more of a lively time on a night? 
Obviously we don’t want to be up until 2am each night but we wouldn’t say no to the occasional busy late night. There is nothing worse than heading to the late night bar and being the only two in there!

Any ideas would be amazing thanks! 

I haven't been on Arvia or her sister-ship Iona so can't help with personal experience but you have probably chosen the right P&O ship to sail on. They are trying to attract a younger crowd on the two new ships and from what I have seen on social media, the average age on these ships does look a lot younger.

Also, your cruise appears to be over the Easter Holidays, which means there will be younger families on board.

Due to these factors, I would hazard a guess that you will be able to enjoy a few late nights!

• Like 1