Lactose free meals, desserts

pirate4sail

4 hours ago, BamaVol said:

Day 4 on the Caribbean and it has been wonderful. I filled out the dietary restriction form online. There was a note in my cabin day one to give to the maitre d. He walked me through the first nights menu and gives me tomorrow’s menu each night. I can order virtually anything and he prepared it without dairy. And it is hidden in unexpected places so I might have made mistakes without his help. Last night he made salmon with his grandmas recipe for us. It was incredible. He also made a special raspberry cream cake for me even though I didn’t ask for it. His name is Dejan if you ever encounter him, you are in good hands. 

yesterday there was no MDR open for lunch so we went to the buffet. I asked a server about dairy and he brought someone from the kitchen to show me what I could safely eat. 

I would say dietary restrictions are something Princess handles exceptionally well. 

Isn’t it wonderful? I feel safer on a cruise ship than I do at a land restaurant.  So happy that you are having a great cruise!