Change from late dining on Monarch of the Seas

Hi all, I was wondering if anyone can give me advice on a problem I'm having with dining assignments. My family booked a 4 day Baja trip on the Monarch of the Seas from April 10-14. Royal Caribbean gave us a late dining time because they said the early dining spots were full. I just recently developed a medical condition where I can't eat later than 7pm. I contacted my TA and they were unsuccessful in getting the time changed and suggested I fax RC directly. I got the fax and e-mail address for the RC Dining Coordinator and sent a request for a change along with the doctor's order not to eat after 7pm. It's been a number of days and I have not heard back. Apparently they don't have a direct phone line where you can talk to someone in that department. Any ideas as to what my next step should be? We want to eat in the dining room and not the buffet (which was suggested by my TA), my kids are excited about the trip and want to dress up for the dining room. Thanks for any suggestions!

Make sure you are on the waitlist for early dining. Many times a large group books, and they always put them together. HOWEVER, once onboard, many will switch to the other time, freeing up space for you! You may not get it changed the 1st night, but by the 2nd, you should have the time you prefer!

Archived