Status match after joining Voyager's Club?

bundtkate

My husband and I took our first MSC cruise back in September 2021. I had attempted a status match at the time, but it never went through and since we didn't have much status anyway (RCCL Gold), I decided it wasn't worth the effort to try to fix it. Fast forward to today and we are now silver with NCL and I figure maybe it's worth the effort. The status match site seems to imply you can match after you join stating:

"If you are already an MSC Voyagers Club member, please enter your full name as you did during the MSC Voyagers Club enrollment process."

And yet, when I do just that and submit the form, I get an error:

image.png.ab56f852db9d3bc5d160b0a2b4eafcd1.png

I never gave them my Voyagers Club number (the form doesn't ask for it), but it's totally impossible for my NCL number to have been used before as I had never sailed with NCL until last month so I can only assume the form is fussed that I joined Voyagers in 2021. I am no stranger to MSC's IT issues. I actually can't even add my Voyager's number to my MSC account (it always says I typed it wrong and to try again) so it doesn't exactly surprise me that this is a problem. All the same, it doesn't seem like there is an alternative to the form. Has anyone run into this before? Is there an email address I can reach out to? As a millennial it pains me to even ask, but do I have to call? At this point a potential match to Silver is worth $100 in OBC on our Sescape cruise next January so it's worth a bit of effort.

Related question:  I status matched but have never taken an MSC cruise before. My voyagers numbrer has been entered properly with the cruise booking. Will my benefits be made available to me on the first cruise, or do I need to wait for a second cruise?

1 hour ago, egurbi said:

Related question:  I status matched but have never taken an MSC cruise before. My voyagers numbrer has been entered properly with the cruise booking. Will my benefits be made available to me on the first cruise, or do I need to wait for a second cruise?

You should get 5% discount when you book. 

11 hours ago, niko40 said:

This is the email for UK give them a try they have been great with sorting issues for me.

Thank you! I went ahead and sent a note to the same address on the USA domain and I'm already doing better than the email MSC gave my TA as that one apparently didn't even exist and bounced right away so I'll count this as progress! Fingers crossed they can sort it out.