Puerto Vallarta day passes

swimmette

Are there resorts in Puerto Vallarta that are offering day passes to cruise passengers? Needs to be family friendly, as we will have our kids on this trip. Somewhere we can use the beach, a pool, have drinks & lunch all in one spot (plus a bathrooom!). This will be our slower day to relax for a port day. We’ve been to PV before and done Malecon and know there are a la carte options down that way, but the appeal of a one stop shop close to the ship with the whole family would be nice. 

Is Resort for a day website legit? Crown Paradise may have offered this? Walking distance or a short cab ride away would be great because we don’t get to port until 12, so time is essential. 🙂 

thanks!!

• Like 1

Indeed Crown Paradise is known as kid friendly and a short distance from the port. I donot know what they charge.

Also Marriott and Westin (a short cabride from the cruiseterminal) often (not always) offer passes. As far as I know the price is around 500 Pesos per person, a part of that money is for food and drinks.

After Covid a lot has changed, so try to contact those hotels with your request.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I’ve purchased day passes from resortpass.com for the Westin in PV. We had a great day! It was about $12 taxi ride each way. The staff at the check in counter knew about the day passes, showed us around, and made us feel like hotel guests. The food and drinks were excellent and the pool was relaxing. The beach was just okay, but the pool more than made up for it. Have fun!

• Like 2